Your access to and use of the www.neomdinc.com
2. Ownership of Content
3. Your Use of the Site
The following are the terms under which NEO MD Medical Billing
gives you access to use the Site:
- You may download Content, except photos of persons or locations outside of the “Newsroom” section of the Site, for noncommercial, personal use only, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content.
- Without NEO MD’s written permission, you may not use photos of individuals or locations found outside of the “Newsroom” section of the Site.
- Content from the “Newsroom” section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, trade publications, general circulation news magazines, and broadcast media.
- Without NEO MD’s written consent, you may not distribute, amend, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise use Content.
- You are restricted from using the Site to post or transmit any threatening, infringing, misleading, false, harassing, abusive, vulgar, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic, inflammatory, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law – NEO MD will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities/agency or any court order requesting or directing NEO MD to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials. You are prohibited from using the Site to perform or advertise commercial solicitation.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please keep in mind that certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the exclusions listed above may not apply to you. Without limiting the above, NEO MD makes no warranties or assurances that your use of any Content will not infringe on third-party rights or that the Content will be accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
6. Exclusion of Liability
THE SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER NEO MD
, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please keep in mind that some damages may not be excluded in some jurisdictions, so some of the following exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
The NEO MD Medical Billing company
Site may also contain links to third-party websites that may or may not be associated with NEO MD (“Linked Sites”). NEO MD does not own or manage the Linked Sites and is not responsible for their content, links, or any changes or updates to the Linked Sites. NEO MD is not bound by these Linked Sites’ terms and conditions, if any, of these Linked Sites, nor does it make any endorsements of the Linked Sites. NEO MD will not be held accountable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from Your access or use of the Linked Site or its products and services under any circumstances.
8 Prohibited Conduct
- Post or transmit sexually explicit, vulgar, or unlawful content or content that would defame, harass, threaten, abuse, slander, or embarrass any individual or any user of this Site;
- Infringe the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, right to privacy, right to publicity, or any other rights of NEO MD or any third party;
- Engage in conduct that would harm minors in any way;
- Violate local, state, national or international laws;
- Attempt to harm, destroy or interrupt this Site or any computer hardware; through the use of cancelbots, denial of service attacks, flood pings, forged routing or electronic mail address information, harmful code, packet or phishing, Trojan horses, IP spoofing, viruses, or similar methods or technology;
- Violate the privacy rights of other users;
- Advertise or solicit business;
- Use any device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way engage in the reproduction or alteration of the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any confidential information;
- Collect, harvest, trace or reverse information about other users or visitors to the Site without their express consent;
- Impersonate any other person or entity;
- Engage in manipulation or forgery that would disguise the origin of any Content on the Site;
- Engage in activities that would place an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the Site’s infrastructure, NEO MD’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or NEO MD.
9. Revisions to the Terms
10. Law and Jurisdiction